Thursday, April 7, 2011

Power Point Presentations

I enjoyed doing this assignment very much and was very content with my final outcome. I decided to pick a topic that would interest the students in my class and that could bring a beneficial message to all. AKPsi business fraternity was well shown through the four slides compiled of transitions, animations, videos, among other power point techniques. Doing this presentation taught me so much about producing an interesting and successful power point presentation since I put many transitions in one slide without needing to have 20 slides to put in all my information. I found that many animations can pertain exactly to the purpose like highlighting or making a shocking entrance. Learning how to do hyperlinks and using a slide's space wisely was my favorite part and was also the part that I am most proud of and most liked in my presentation. I also liked that the layout and progression of my power point allowed me to fluidly present to the audience and did not distract or diminish the presentation overall. The only thing I would have added or improved was to present the three interesting facts of slide three in a  more interactive and engaging way.

The presentations that I most liked were Hank's and Morgan's. I really enjoyed Hank's presentation because it was a very interesting topic for me and he presented in an engaging way. He showed all the power point skills we learned and compiled them in the presentation so that it attracted the audience to the subject. Morgan's topic especially appealed to me since I personally love this organization and she appealed to all the audience's emotion through her shocking visuals and smoothly put them together through the successful use of transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment