Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mystery Photo

MYSTERY PICTURE

WHERE IS THIS ON TRINITY CAMPUS?

I took this shot because it is a place that most people pass by everyday. People that go to various upper campus buildings pass this place but never take a real look at the beauty of it. 


Trinity is known to have a very beautiful campus full of plants and trees and warm red brick colors. But I decided to change this picture into sepia to give it a new perspective. I added a black vignette and a 1960's effect to give it the old, yet classy look. A very important element I added was the snow because although this past month has been really cold we have not seen snow. I added some leaves of color to give it a vivid and almost cartoonish look. 


The original picture was taken by me in black and white. This edited version has given Trinity a mysterious, old-fashioned, fantasy look.

No comments:

Post a Comment